The Customer Service Manager will manage and oversee the Customer Service organization in Europe. You are responsible for providing excellent service to our customers and promoting this idea throughout the organisation. You run the department in an efficient manner contributing to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. You actively collaborate with Sales, Finance, Logistics and Operations to achieve agreed service levels. Besides this you are responsible for:
- Managing the multilingual European Customer Service team based in Eindhoven (NL), Heerlen (NL), Stevenage (UK), and Paris (FR).
- A team builder that engages, mentor and develop customer service representatives (approx. 20 FTE) and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Create an excellent customer journey and increase customer satisfaction throughincreased collaboration with Sales, Logistics, and other internal and externalstakeholders.
- Further develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient customer serviceprocedures, policies and standards.
- Manage and oversee day-to day CS operations, take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Streamline the complete sales order process maximising the benefit and efficiency of SAP, CRM and other IT tools.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions.
- Actively support the European sales team.
- Develop and use Customer Service KPI’s that support continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.